A Generic Microservice based Framework for Scheduling of Distributed Energy Resources Using Population based Metaheuristics
- Literature review on frameworks and tools used for scheduling of power resources based on metaheuristics
- Design and implementation of the new approach based on microservices and container technologies. Study on strategy parameters of the implementation and the EA.
- Evaluation of the implemented the proposed approach by creating a scheduling plan for a group of power resources
- Student of computer science, electrical engineering or related disciplines
- Independence and creativity at work as well as an interest in exploring new technologies are desirable.
- Experience in Java and Linux
- Helpful: previous knowledge in:
- Computational intelligence especially evolutionary algorithms
- Container and microservices technologies
- C and python