System Integration for printed electronics (SI-PE)
- Project Group:
The “System Integration for printed electronics (SI-PE)” work group researches and develops methods and technologies for the integration of complex systems used in nano- and micro-technology. In cooperation with the IAI work groups, the group aims to achieve a comprehensive development approach starting from system design, process and equipment development, up to optical inspection.
The core competencies include:
- methodical system design,
- dispensing techniques for small quantities,
- techniques for printing of functional structures,
- handling processes,
- and automation technology.
The developed methods and procedures are used in photonic and printed systems.
The group cooperates with different KIT institutes as well as several national and international research and industry partners.
- System integration for nanophotonic systems
- System integration for areal optical subsystems
- System integrations for printed materials and systems
- HeiKA-Cooperation: Automation of sample preparation with the ultramicrotome
- ZIM-Project „Optimat"
|Dr. Ulrich Gengenbach||+49 721 608-23769||ulrich gengenbach∂ kit edu|
|Dr. Liane Koker||+49 721 608-24143||liane koker∂ kit edu|
|Zehua Chen, M.Sc.||+49 721 608-25761||zehua chen∂ kit edu|
|3 additional persons visible within KIT only.|